Thursday, November 24, 2011

Rain is a Good Thing

 I have done a horrible job at keeping things in order and up to date. With 3 weeks left I will try my best..... I was waiting for pictures to post this.

The nannies and I went on one of our favorite field trips yesterday. We visited the Cleveland Children's Museum for the first time ever. Go to find out it has been around for 30 years, I feel deprived. Though the building is small, as we were guided through the exhibits we couldn't wait to get our own hands on each station. "Bridges of our community" was a great way for children to realize what adults do for us is so important. There was a grocery store, a house, transportation area, bank. Yes, the nannies and I were in heaven channeling our childhoods all over again.

   There was one section that looked like leaves hanging over each other with a net around it. This exhibit encouraged children to climb through it, teaching about the water cycle. Condinsation starts on the ground, is evaporated into the sky, then comes down as rain. As soon as we entered this room I was the first one to yell out "I have to do this!" Sure enough, I was one of the nannies who did, and I didn't even get stuck!







http://www.clevelandchildrensmuseum.org

  This museum is made for all ages, and it being only an hour away, I would definately take advantage of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment