Wednesday, November 2, 2011

6 down, 6 to go!

  I can not believe I am already half way down with the program. I guess that is a good thing?? Classes are going well, finally we've had consistency. My infant care class is cake, child development (16 months to 3 years) is very interesting. The teacher likes to discuss opposed to lecture, which the fellow nannies and I enjoy so much more. Child development (3 years to teenager) is kicking our butts. The teacher is very interesting however it seems like she is expecting a lot of out a class she only has once a week for 10 weeks. Nutrition is slowly converting me into a healthier eater.
    Creative play, which we've only had twice, is amazing! She reminds me so much of my God-mom! The class is pretty much getting electronics out of children's hands and creating new ways to play. It has been a great reminds of all the fun things my brothers and I did as kids. Build army tanks out of refrigerator boxes,  stack up all the cushions from our furniture up high and jump off them into a pile of blankets and pillows, etc.
   A few of these classes end in November, so it will be interesting to see what we will be learning our last and final weeks.

1 comment:

  1. You might not want to try the games and things we did as kids. I think hospital visits in your profession might be frowned upon.

    ReplyDelete