Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Friend little ones

After a long week at school, Friday comes and sometimes it is hard to be perky and at the beck n call of kids. But when I arrive at my practicum family, with my "Friend 2 year old" standing at the door SO excited to see her "Friend Tara" it gives me the jolt of energy I need. I can't get my coat and shoes off fast enough for her to ask "Friend Tara, go play in the basement?" She is always one step ahead of me. Before I even make it to the basement she asks "Friend Tara, are you hungry? Want some dinner?" She has a kitchen set, and after watching her mom cook delicious meals, "Friend 2 year old" loves coming up with her own concoctions.

   Her baby sister changes every time I see her! She has come to terms with being on her belly and loves it. While I feed her her bottle, she screams at me if I even think of pulling it out to burp her. She loves to be around her sister and I acting crazy.

  I have said this over and over, but I am so blessed to be able to add this family to my list of families I will always stay in contact with. From day one, the parents made me feel like I have known them forever. The mom is totally awesome providing an ear to listen to all of my crazy school stories and is very eager to where I will be placed. I can only cross my fingers they will be willing to visit me wherever I am placed.

No comments:

Post a Comment