Friday, November 11, 2011

L O F: My rocks

  
    My best times have gone 
 from laughter to memories.
   My best friends have gone
     from friends to family.
     





      Every female has her circle of friends.
         Some are new. Some are old.
         Some are calm and reserved.
            Some are wild and crazy.
Some have been around since childhood, some just a few years.

I have been very fortunate to have the same circle of friends for the last 14 plus years. Some of us went to grade school together, but we all crossed paths in high school. God was truly on our side.

  We have visited each other in college, held hair back during crazy nights out, vacationed together and even sat around the kitchen table into the late hours reminiscing . We have laughed at each other, cried with each other, and been each others biggest supports! We text, gchat, email, call , and drive the distance to meet for dinner. Parents adore us, boyfriends and husbands have learned to love us and accept our unique personalities.

These ladies have heard me tell kid stories 6 times over, listened to me vent about every personal story imaginable, and embraced my shopping habits. ( Some have taken part too!) I am so lucky to have them all apart of my life supporting me in my new adventure giving me the extra push I need to succeed.



God didn’t give me a sister for a reason, instead He gave me 8 of the best girlfriends imaginable!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment