Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Moving On Up

 Just when we think things are going to be calm and smooth sailing, its not. Well for me it is, for our "family of four" not so much.
   It has been a month since we moved into a new, big, beautiful home. What a difference 5,000 square feet can make! The move took Itty E a week or so to fully adjust to her new surroundings but now, she loves it! She loves finally having windows at her level to watch the guys across the street building a new house. We have found all sorts of new places to hide from mom and dad too.
  Our first few days it felt like we moved out of state, not knowing a single person and only knowing where the grocery store is. Every week we have new visitors: Appliance guys, audio and vision guys, furniture people. Itty E LOVES IT!!
   We have a large pond in the back yard which stretches over two properties. The parents joked that they would just get me a trailer to put on the other side of the pond that way I am always close by. Oh, and that I can just row my boat to work. Good laugh! I have been staying at the house during the week just to get everyone acclimated to the new surroundings. Little Girl goes to bed at 8, so the parents and I have a few hours to watch tv and regroup for the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment