Tuesday, March 12, 2013

An Artist Has Been Born!!

 I have become a Pinterest fanatic! Lots of ideas for kids art projects, quotes to put a smile on your face, unique recipes, and any DIY project you can think of. I have found some fun things to do with Itty E as she gets older. With her birthday the day after Valentine's Day, we made a special surprise for mom and dad. I got a small canvas and taped out with word LOVE with painters tape. I found a recipe for edible paint (flour, water, sugar and food coloring) and Itty E went to town. Lucky enough I thought like child and had my parents come up to help, we were going to have a mess on our hands.

   Well, that we did. Itty E had no hesitations what so ever! And somehow, she even knew it was edible putting her face in the paint. With a cloth on the floor and only a diaper on she went to town making a huge mess and not giving a care in the world. Pat on my back, it was so much fun to see her love this project and see how much mom and dad enjoyed our present.


No comments:

Post a Comment