Monday, January 30, 2012

FAVORITES

                  Families are like good chocolate, some have a few nuts in them!


Funky fav #1 and #2

  My family is definitely full of nuts, but the ones that are good for the heart! 

  My great aunts and uncles shared endless stories of their childhood and what it was really like growing up on that "damn hill" in a small southern Ohio town. The "Founding Seven" were close, and instilled in their children the importance of family, which then progressed down the line. I grew up with knowing my second, third and fourth cousins. Spending weekends with them is second nature. 
  I have such fond memories of driving to Disney when I was kid, stopping to see family along the way. Weddings, and the late night that follows, are still talked about. Vacations are had, (even if it is during SOMEONE'S birthday week!!!) and some holidays are spent together. We catch up through Christmas cards, phone calls, email and now facebook. 
  Each of them bring a different joy to my heart and make me laugh like no one can. They are  my cheerleaders, support my dreams, listen to my crazy stories, and always send encouragement my way. That is why they are not only family, they are my FAVORITES!




  love to you all 2nd, 3nd, and 4th! xoxo










A t-shirt that my dad bought that pretty much sums our family up!

No comments:

Post a Comment