Monday, February 6, 2012

It's A Flip Flop Winter

-->Flip flops make me happy. There are so many different kinds, colors, styles. Simply the best shoe there is. For years I have worn my flip flops from the when the snow melts until it begins again. Living in the south, when people have boots on and are bundled up for winter, I have my flip flops on with jeans and a jacket. I also love nothing more than looking at my cute pedicured toes!!


  A few weeks ago I packed the boys up for a lunch date. It was a little chilly outside and as I was putting on their coats the dad told me how if the boys start freaking out about wearing a coat he won’t make them wear it until they get where they are going. According to him it is uncomfortable to wear a coat in the car. I beg to disagree. It’s cold outside. You are wearing a coat and you will like it. He thought I was crazy when I told him I always wear a coat in the car. When I reminded him I am from Ohio he laughed…. Then he laughed harder when he looked down at my feet to see me wearing flip flops! 


Side Note: the one thing that makes me so sad looking at my feet in flip flops are these horrible scares I have from ice skating in December. I took my 8yr old BFF ice skating for her birthday, and some reason the skates gave me these horrible blisters, which eventually scared. I often wonder what complete strangers think with they see them. Hahaha!

1 comment:

  1. bring your boots home, it's snowing! Leave the flip flops in the Carolinas. Don't want you to catch a cold! xoxo

    ReplyDelete