Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Friday Family

 Every friday for the 3 month session I visit with a family in Medina for my Practicum. My family is awesome! Down-to-earth and super sweet! There are 2 little girls ages 2 years old and 3 months. The 2 year old had no problem warming up to me during my first visit. She amazing me how well she knew her colors, letters, numbers and how well she talked. We instantly became buds dancing around the house and building with her blocks. The baby is absolutely adorable with some crazy long hair and all smiles whenever I show her any attention.
  Each week we have to do some sort of activity for music class as well as creative play. This past week we made tambourines with macaroni and paper plates. I had no idea how big a deal markers are to a 2 year old who has never used them! The project went well but shortly after we were done she was ready to play with blocks and do other things. Typical girl! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment