Monday, October 24, 2011

7 year old BFF

BFF and I have been super close since the day she came home from the hospital. When she would get in trouble at home she cried for me, but when she got in trouble with me she cried for her mom. Explaining to her about me wanting to go to nanny school was more difficult than the enrollment process. How could I break the heart of a little girl who has seen me, on an average, 3 days a week all of her life?
  She came up to Cleveland 2 weeks ago for her first ever sleep over, aside from spending the night at cousins or Grandparents. We had a blast!! BFF, my roommate JAK and I went to watch the Buckeyes game and had dinner, stopped at Menchies for frozen yogurt and then went home to watch a movie. Sunday we took a trip into Chagrin Falls so BFF could meet my classmates, which she loved. It was 80 degrees that day, we went to the Cleveland Metro Park close by and walked the trails, along with hundreds of other people. It was definitely a great "BFF's" weekend and hopefully when I am placed with a family (wherever that may be) she will be able to come spend more weekends with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment