Friday, February 7, 2014

WHAT THE HECK!?!

  I have some really sad news to share.... so please sit down. Take a deep breath.



The end of my 20's are rapidly coming to an end. Sad, I know. Looking back each year has been amazing. I learned a little more, matured (a teeny tiny) more, and experienced a little more. I have followed my dream of becoming a nanny, taken amazing trips with my friends, moved out and back home, lived out of state, kept the same friends, had plenty of laughs, late nights and hangovers. I was never tied down and always had to opportunity to do whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted.

  Out of all my ages,  22 was a grand old time, 25 was fun too. But 29? I HATE YOU!!!! Why you might ask? 29 has given me more white hairs than any other age. Early fall I found my 2nd WHITE hair (the first one was during nanny school). I called my mom to cry. She was pretty unsympathetic. after a moment of silence she said "Well Tara, you are almost 30. Your Grandma was completely white by 40."  It took everything in me not to hang up.  And what I love the most is that my family just laughs, yes maybe I am a little dramatic about it, but its my friends that care and try to be understanding.
#4 Pulled to its death 2/7/14

  I guess what gets me the most is they aren't even curly. I mean come on hair! I take such care and pride in my curls. Becoming white, ok fine I will deal.  But not keeping up with the rest of the curls?? Nope, You are getting pulled out!! Little things like this make me wish I was a guy so I could just shave my head.
#1 I hate you

No comments:

Post a Comment