Friday, February 7, 2014

Helloooooo 20 14

MY OH MY! what a crazy fall/winter it has been!!!

   Itty E is approaching 2 and becoming a true toddler. She talks up a storm, which I absolutely love! I have great conversations with her mostly about Dora, Teddy, purple kaka, and Denny the landscaper. She knows her colors, shapes and learning numbers, ABC's and singing any song at the top of her lungs. I can't believe she will be 2 in just a few more weeks, honestly where has the time gone?

Getting ready for baby's arrival
  We had a new addition join our family December 1st. A precious baby BOY, WB3. He was born for a full head of dark hair and a dark completion. Complete opposite of his big sister. He eats, sleeps and poops. He and I have truly bonded over the last two months and he knows I am a sucker when it comes to holding him. Hold a sleeping baby for 90 minutes and not do any other work? SURE! Your parents will understand!   My little buddy has put his parents at easy with just how well he has taken to me. I mean, it really has no choice. Itty E hasn't been phased by her baby brother all too much. She cried because he cried the first time we changed his diaper. She isn't afraid to tell you to put him down when she wants her full attention.


No comments:

Post a Comment