Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Sight Seeing


In the last month or so Itty E and I have done plenty of watching out the window.  Landscape is still being worked on, driveway was put in, dirt yard was smoothed out. One morning as little girl was sleeping in, I heard a noise. Sounded like a truck dumping a load of rocks. The guys were working on the front walkway so I didn't think much of it. Itty E woke up, on my way up to get her I peeked out the window to see how they were coming. TO MY SURPRISE I found a car crashed into a trailer. OH MY WORD!! First things first, ran to get my phone to take a picture and send it to boss people. They both responded instantly. Get the little girl out of bed, changed her then we headed outside to see if the driver was ok. We walked out to 3 cops, fire chief SUV, and 2 ambulances. The driver was ok, she spilled her coffee shortly after leaving her driveway.... yes, that's right! She lived next door!


No comments:

Post a Comment