Saturday, April 28, 2012

Run. Mudd. Color. Beer.

My friends last year traveled to Pennsylvania last year to run a 5k obstacle course that has become known to so many. Warrior Dash


  I woke up one morning from an email from my practicum mom (Shawn was my Friday mom when I was in nanny school.) suggesting that it would be something I would love and that I should run in with she and her small group of friends. Can't predict where I will be in August, but doing something like this with Shawn we are bound to have a good time! I registered as soon as I woke up and texted her that we were on for August 25th, which then turned into a lot of texting with laughter included. I talked JAK and my cousin into running it with me. It should be a muddy mess. Can't wait!


 A few months later JAK told me about a 5k in Cleveland, The Color Run. You wear all white and at each mile marker they shoot color at you. Sure why not, sign me up. I will do anything fun.

Needless to say I need to get my butt running so I don't hold my teams up. Bribing me with a beer at the finish line should do the trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment