Friday, April 20, 2012

Decisions Decisions

Sorry I haven't been posting very often, things have been crazy!

   So... where to begin! As most of you know this has been a complete adjustment for me. Just when I feel better about myself and that I am doing a great job, I have all sorts of doubts. I am not myself! With lots of headache and stress, not to mention plenty of tears, I have decided to leave this family. The decision was very hard to come by but I know deep down it is the right thing to do. My bond with the boys is getting better each day which is making the whole thing even harder, but at the same time I am holding my head high knowing there is something better for me. There is such satisfaction knowing there are certain things the boys will carry on with them that I have taught them. This could be either a good or bad thing for the new nanny. haha!

On the bright side, I will be back in Ohio in a few more weeks. I have had a few phone interviews with new families who are willing to wait until I get home to actually meet me. Fingers crossed!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sweetie! We were just in Taggarts tonight!! And wondering how you were doing! Are you in Ohio? Let us know if you are in the area and maybe we can meet up and buy you dinner! Hope all is well and you find a great new family soon....or you can come back to Taggarts ;)

    ReplyDelete