Sunday, June 15, 2014

#wwwedding1014

Anything for this lady!  First time EVER wearing cowboy boots.
Saturday May 18th, 2013 I woke up at the crack of dawn to head home. Looked at my phone to see two voicemails from my a friend and her boyfriend. I listened and laughed, texted her only to receive some VERY exciting news. I proceeded to call her at 7:30am screaming my head off with excitement!!!! She just giggled like always and her boyfriend was silent. Jackie and Doug were FINALLY ENGAGED!!!! 


Our signature "1,2,3 pose"
   Fast forward a year to the celebration of a lifetime! It was a wedding that was anticipated by the LOF for many many months. It meant a night of dancing, laughing, chatting, and maybe a little bit of drinking. I believe there were other guests at the wedding, but all that mattered were the other 8 lovely ladies being their usual goofy selves. It was the first time in a long time we had all been together as well as our boyfriends/husbands. Let's just say the guys can't party like the LOF can!

  Though the whole wedding day, ceremony, reception was perfect. It was the morning/afternoon the next day that was the best. Sitting around laughing about what exactly happened the night before. Mass text messages and picture sharing that I will never delete simply because it describes the LOF to a T.


  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment